Breeding & Young Plants
Besides delivering planting material for the professional cultivation of pot plants and summer cut flowers Green Works is doing much more. It is also active in:
Green Works also supplies deliverable plants for the plant trade and –export. All products are propagated or grown by reliable, specialized partners.
Green Works is also active in plant hybridizing and selection. We are continually searching, on our own or with third parties, for new or improved varieties.
Specialized in the professional cultivation of different plant varieties and deliver, by tissue culture or cuttings, of Young Plants within the entire horticulture chain.
The added value and distinctiveness of Green Works for you, is that we support our customers on all areas (free of charge), if desirable of course. Such as:
- For all products we have professional growing descriptions available.
- We can assist you during the cultivation and growing, by personal visits on location in The Netherlands.
- We collaborate with professional growing advisors.
- Regularly marketing research for buyers to promote a controlled and stable sales market.
- We are always having contact with our exporters about the position of the product in the market and how this can be improved.
- All kind of promotional material available to establish flowers & plants successfully into the market.
Promotional & Marketing support
- Green Works has professional digital photography available for all products. For buyers this can be used free of charge in behalf of website, e-mail, printing matters, catalogues or other promotional material.
- For most plants we have promotional leaflets available which can be printed with the customers own business logo(for e-mail or hand-outs).
- All new labels are equipped with a QR code that refers to the consumer website www.moreplant.info. To offer directly more information for consumers, with a smartphone, and to connect online and offline promotion/advertise opportunities.
- On Social Media and other marketing projects, we can assist customers or use our own instruments for support.