In this video, you will see the current crop (early in May) of two of the many Green Works peony fields in Limburg in the Netherlands. The fields will be blooming in a couple of weeks (late in May/early in June). Watch the video!
The peony season almost begins. Green Works has many varieties in its assortment that will be ready for shipment soon. In order to deliver a high quality of plant material, our peonies meet the following requirements:
- True to variety
- Free of nematodes
- Free of root weeds
- Dutch grown and NAKT inspected
- Young and healthy plant material (2-year crop)
- For customers, we have professional photography available
Green Works Care™
After extensive research in association with various institutions in the Netherlands and abroad, we are happy to introduce Green Works Care™ for peonies. The difference between a warm water treatment and Green Works Care™ became very clear after our tests, read the benefits below.
- No damage caused by warm water treatments
- Plants are less dehydrated due to our treatment
- Treatment is sustainable and friendly for the environment
- Preventive treatment against root knot nematodes and leaf nematodes
- Plant has more growing power in the first year
- Plant has a better growth in the first years
- Plant produces 2 or 3 stems per plant more in the second year
- No chemicals are being used in our treatment
- Therefore the plants cannot get resistant for the chemicals
- Treatment is safe and not harmful for humans, animals or the environment
Do you want to know more about this or one of our other peonies? Feel free to contact us and we will inform you the best way we can.
M: +31 (0)6 51 82 47 12